Our Running Classes
Diploma in Hardware & Networking
Computer hardware are the physical parts or components of a computer, such as the monitor, keyboard, computer data storage, graphic card, sound card and motherboard. By contrast, software is instructions that can be stored and ran by hardware.
Hardware is directed by the software to execute any command or instruction. A combination of hardware and software forms a usable computing system.
Benefits of Diploma in Hardware & Networking
Advantages of investing in hardware. Before buying any hardware, you should first consider what benefits it might bring to your business. ... For example, certain types of computer hardware could help you: reduce costs by automating routine tasks, such as record-keeping, accounting and payroll.
Pre-requisites for Diploma in Hardware & Networking
Duration for Diploma in Hardware & Networking
- Electronics, Electricity, Digital Electronics
- Computer Hardware, PC Motherboard
- Parts and Connectors
- PC Power Supply
- System BIOS and Cmos Setup Utility
- Central Processing Unit, CPU Specification
- Installation CPUs, memory
- IDE Mass Storate Devices
- Installing IDE and SATA Hard Drives
- Assembling/ Installation/ Upgrade
- Different Windows operating System
- Maintaining Operating System Features
- Monitor & Printer, UPS, Volt guard
- What is a network?
- Protocol, Hardware, Cabling
- Topology, Software
- IP Address & Classes
- Network Media